Extended hours at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Library.

MIDTERMS ARE COMING! MIDTERMS ARE COMING!

Viridiana Castellanos

Times Staff

EXTENDED HOURS GRAPHWhether you’re a procrastinator or not, everyone knows that midterm season is coming up.

Don’t leave your studying at the last minute, start reading, working on your homework on Moodle and writing your essays ahead of time.

You can’t find a quiet place to study?

Don’t worry, being a student at SJCC can get you extended hours admission at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library.

“I think it’s great how even though we are not students at SJSU we are allowed to use their extended hours, it makes it easier to study since our library closes early and sometimes I get out of work kind of late” said Deniz Patino,20.

The Martin Luther King library is located right next to the SJSU campus on 4th and East San Fernando Street.

This facility offers students from approved local colleges; such as Evergreen Valley, De Anza, West Valley and us, the opportunity to stay in the library after regular business hours.

Their public hours are Monday – Thursday 8 A.M -to 9 P.M, but to qualified students they will be opened until 1a.m Monday through Thursday.

During these hours, students will have to use floors 2-8 for study purposes.

Heads up though, students who want to stay must show their current college ID card to stay in the building.

“I can’t study or do my homework unless it’s at the library, so when i found out that we had the opportunity to use the library until that late, I immediately took the opportunity ” Said De Anza student Julio Zepeda,20.

So what are you waiting for, take advantage of this awesome opportunity that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library offers.

$662
$1000