Physical education building opening soon

New class rooms and a modernized gymnasium arriving shortly

Rabih Chahine

Times staff

[/media-credit] Complementary food for staff and students on May, 4 outside of the Student Center.
admin | TIMES STAFF
admin | TIMES STAFF

The groundbreaking ceremony of the Physical education building took place on May fourth near the student center. Staff and students can now look forward to learning about fitness and health careers in the new upcoming PE building stated by Jorge Escobar Vice President Administrative.

“At 39, 304sf, the new facility will include an 832-seat gymnasium, offices, a classroom, fitness center, labs, and locker rooms. Additionally, at the adjoining Wellness Center, students will have access to a yoga studio, and a multi-purpose PE/Kinesiology lab room” said Escobar.

Nick Dale, 24, undecided major enjoys attending school games and was excited to hear that the PE building opening soon.

“The new building is a great add on I can’t wait to watch games from this new building,” Said Dale.

Escobar enforce that the construction perimeter is going will be large and will take some time.

“We ask students, faculty, staff and visitors to observe all signs and messages to ensure we finish the construction with a high degree of safety,” Escobar said.

When Julie Hernandez, 31, majoring in sociology gazed at pictures of the upcoming project and was pleased to say.

“The new PE building looks so modern and innovative it really makes our campus stand out,” said Hernandez

Students now more than will have a greater opportunity to enjoy learning about fitness in a new contemporary atmosphere with the PE building opening up some time in the fall of 2016 new and current students will have something to look forward to.

$662
$1000