Upcoming Events: April 9

Wednesday, April 10

• Deadline for the entry to the “Six Word… Your Story” contest. Submit a memoir or a metaphor at sjcc.edu/community/your-story/index.aspx.
  • Devry University will be on campus in the Student Center foyer from 10 a.m. to noon and from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Thursday, April 11

• The 2013-2014 SJCC scholarship applications and documentation are due, and must be submitted to the Financial Aid office in the Student Center.
  • Join the Black Student Union  in their “Meet and Greet” for Spring 2013 in the Student Center in room SC-204 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. It is open to all members of the student body. There will be guest speakers and free food.

Friday, April 12

•  Professional Development Day-No classes will be held.

Monday, April 15

• A free rapid HIV test is available in the Health Services Center located in the Student Center SC-109 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.

Tuesday, April 16

• National Hispanic University will be on campus in the Student Center foyer from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
  • San Jose State University will be on campus for a “Next Steps” workshop for Fall 2013 transfer students in the Career/Transfer Center in the Student Center SC-216A from 11 a.m. to noon.

Monday, April 22

• SJCC will have another blood drive in the back of the Student Center. The Standford Bloodmobile will be on campus from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.

Tuesday, April 23

• The blood drive will continue inside the Student Center lounge area from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

Thursday, April 25

• Last day to drop Spring 2013 classes and receive a “W.”

$662
$1000