Accreditation exit interview update
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
The college received six accommodations from the accreditation team during their exit interview Thursday Oct. 13.
The team was very impressed with:
- SJCC’’s well developed basic skills and equity program.
- The innovative way of enhancing business services.
- The innovative and cross disciplinary approach to basic skills, ESL and career technical education faculty
- Amazing professional development
- The academic senate and the administration for establishing and putting into practice great communication and partnership. The administrations role in innitiationg the new classified senate.
- The college’s commitment to serving students.
Congratulations to all faculty, staff and administrators! Thank you for all the hard work you do every day!
The decision from the Accreditation Commission can be expected in February 2017.